Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Chance For "FREE"

There's a chance for free tickets to see Mr. Hyun Bin in Singapore!

I AM excited, even though strictly speaking, I'm not really a fan of his. At least, not to the extend of paying over $200 just to see his face. So I'm going all out to become as cheeeeeeeapskate as possible - winning that once-in-a-lifetime ticket!


I refused to watch this drama because there weren't any attractable guys in there. In fact, I didn't want to watch it because Mr. Hyun Bin starred in the series! Until that fateful day, E City decided to air episode 8 when I was desperate fueled by boredom. Then the craze came...

During the drama, my gaze were locked in his despair-ridden eyes. The next moment, I became 120% awake just at the slightest mentioning his name. This is the after-effect of starting a new series. People who didn't look that appealing to you at first could suddenly raise many levels higher till the point of becoming the centre of attraction.

I would have wanted to see him, if only his face didn't cost me $200. So in order to land myself in a win-win situation, I'm going to give all in my power to get the ticket FREE-OF-CHARGE.

This is insane, but I'm just going to do it...just for the fun of it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment